December 22, 2010

What kind of facial hair are you?

Today I reveal that I am not above quizzes and memes.




You Are Stubble



You are assertive and confident. You know how to pull off being the least well dressed person in the room.

You have a lot of natural talent and charm. You get a bit of a free ride in life, and you enjoy it.



You are attractive and even downright sexy. You have that certain something that draws people to you.

You may be a bit irresponsible and flighty, but that only makes you more interesting. You play hard to get... and it works!




I choose not to comment on whether or not this is at all accurate. It just amuses me.

Real post coming soon. ;) I had some computer problems this week so I am very behind schedule.

4 comments:

Sophie said...

lol, especially for "a bit of free ride in life" :)

I did it, too :)) Here's the truth about sophie:

"You Are Sideburns
You are quirky and a bit of a goofball. You don't take yourself too seriously, but you do pride yourself in being unique.
You take something ordinary and put your own twist on it. You have a naturally funky sense of style.

You are the last person you know to get stuck in a rut. In fact, you're well known for not really having strong habits or patterns.
You shake things up before they get boring. You're constantly changing and evolving... no one can keep up!"

The part I like the most is "you're well known for not really having strong habits or patterns". I'm going to go and enlighten everybody who knows me now!

Allerleirah said...

Hahaha, cute! I think the part "you take something ordinary and put your own twist on it. You have a naturally funky sense of style" sounds true for you. ;)

Anonymous said...

I just discovered yout blog and wow, I'm so happy to see that there are women who are actually seeking for treatment. I have hirsutism, I'm only 18 with peach fuzz on my chin and sideburns, being afraid that it might (and probably will) get worse. The problem is that I live in Scandinavia where most people are blond with very little hair. It's hard and excess hair is very uncommon so doctors tend to laugh at my problems (blood tests show nothing abnormal). I just wanted to say that I'm really happy to find this blog. Keep up!

Allerleirah said...

Hello Anonymous! So happy to have you here!

A lot of women have blond peach fuzz--more than they'd like to have, of course, but it doesn't always escalate into dark terminal hair. One of my best friends used to feel extremely self conscious about her peach fuzz, but it's never gotten any worse for her. So don't panic! It may be that it won't get worse.

However, I commend you for researching and preparing yourself, just in case it does get worse. Being prepared will help alleviate a lot of that fear, wondering what's going in your body and what you'll be able to do about it! I wish I had done that instead of ignoring it and hoping it would go away. :)

Thank you for leaving a comment! I always love to hear from visitors!