May 11, 2011

Where's Allerleirah?

I'm here. And I've not forgotten about you guys.

I'm going through various family and personal stuff right now, unrelated to my usual hairy self. Very little of it is dire, some of it is even very positive, but it is very consuming because it's happening all at once. I need to focus on life for hopefully just a little bit longer, and then we should be back to a more normal updating schedule. Please be patient with me. I am coming back.

Oh, and guess what happened to me tonight? My hair dresser got a little carried away and now my hair is so short I can't hide behind it. That's been a fear of mine for ages, but my hair dresser knows I'm timid about cutting it, and I always remind her of where I draw the "too short" line. Nothing above the chin! Maybe she was having an off day, I don't know. It's a beautiful cut, but it's not me, and it's not comfortable. But regardless, now I have to live with it. At least it'll grow back, and fairly quickly.

2 comments:

Sophie said...

Hey, that is good news you are busy with the positive stuff. To be honest (and coincidental? :) ), I havent even checked my email (me!!!) because I, too was busy with some good Unrelated things. See, maybe possible :)

And the hairdresser, oh yeah, I "love" when that happens... (this is why I currently support a long stripe of hair in front not connected to the rest of my hair-do). Well, think about it as a great opportunity for practising not caring! It Must be a sign ;)

Allerleirah said...

Glad to hear it's been the same with you! Too busy can actually be kinda good. No time to think/worry!

I am an unwilling recipient of this sign. *pretends to sulk* Nah, I'm getting used to the new hairstyle.