January 11, 2011

This Week, a Smile

Hello, lovelies! I'm feeling much better this week, how about you?

My pharmacy had a shipment of Spironolactone so I'm back to taking that--starting with one pill a day and working up to two. And I'll be starting my second month on Alesse tomorrow. Here's hoping for a better round this time.

I'm working on some research right now, which will hopefully pay off in a later blog post, so I just want to simply leave some positive energy here this week for anyone who drops by. I don't usually listen to the radio so I have no grip on what the current music trends are, so this song was a surprise to me and I quite liked it.





Hey, even if I don't feeling like being my glorious furry self, it's nice to think someone someday might be okay with it. ;)

2 comments:

Becky Frame said...

My husband is okay with my furry self. :) He has been saying all of the things in this song to me for years.

Allerleirah said...

You are testament that it can and does happen! :)