November 13, 2013

Calling All UK Readers!

Calling All UK Readers!

I have been contacted by an assistant producer of a new tv program featuring single people with medical conditions that affect their love lives.  They are looking for a single lady in the UK suffering from hirsutism with the intent of raising awareness of how conditions like hirsutism affect one's confidence, as well as showing her dating life in a positive light.

Have a look at the company's website:  http://www.betty.co.uk/

If you are interested in discussing this opportunity with them, send me an email ( allerleirah@gmail.com ) and I will send you the appropriate contact information.



(Please note that I am not involved in any way other than sharing this information, so I am not responsible for any outcomes, positive or negative, that may result from pursuing this information.)


2 comments:

Mo said...

They contacted me too! I think people are too embarrassed to share the struggle on television of all places. Shame though....be nice to give this condition way more attention than it needs...

Allerleirah said...

Indeed! Ironically, those of us who are already out there talking about it don't meet the requirements. :)